A List Of Controversial Essay Writing Topics On Environmental Problems
Writing an essay on environmental problems can be a pain when you don’t even know what to write about, but when you do it can make life a whole lot easier. You just need to see some of the top example topics so you can think of your own top quality title. Picking something you really like and enjoy is very important when creating a paper, because this will make you more positive and make you want to work on the project a lot more. So look at the examples below to see which one is right for you. With that thought in mind here is a list of controversial essay writing topics on environmental problems.
- How can we stop global warming?
- Is global warming really happening or is it a myth?
- Should we stop using petrol cars and transfer to electric cars?
- How can we help save the environment?
- Should we invest more money in recycling?
- How can we recycle old cans and bottles efficiently?
- Is there a limit on how much forest and jungle land we can cut down a year?
- Are we cutting forests down faster than they can regrow?
- What can the average person change in their daily life to start helping save the environment?
- The main problems with the environment today?
- How can we make the air in China more pure?
- What will happen to the Earth when the south and north poles melt?
- How much land will we lose when the ice caps melt?
- Is it too late to start saving the planet?
- Will there be people living on Earth from a hundred years from now?
- What energy sources can we use that will not harm the environment?
- Which countries pollute the environment the most and what can they do to less the harm?
- What will happen when the ozone layer gets too thin in the atmosphere?
If you still don’t know what to write about then make sure to take the time to think about the pros and cons of each title, since there is no reason to pick something you don’t want to write about. Pick something that you already know about, because you won’t have to do too much research on the subject.