Expert’s Guide To Composing A Good Essay About Your Motherland
With travel as wide spread and advanced as it is in today’s world, people are migrating all over the world. You may end up residing in a foreign land, and actually be the expert on your country, also known as your Motherland. If you are assigned to write about your country, you will want to use our expert’s guide to composing a good essay about your Motherland.
- Begin with a small geographical and climate summary of the area. This will not be along paragraph, but it will give your reader’s a better idea of whether your country is an island or located near the mountains of Montana. Beginning your piece this way, you place your reader into the locale.
- Next you should think like a tourist. Go ahead and think of fun things you might like to do if money were no object. If you are writing about South Florida, you tell your audience about the hotels, celebrities, and restaurants of South Beach, the shopping on Worth Avenue in West Palm Beach, and the fun found at Disney. You should focus on activities that might be fun to your reader.
- Now you cant think like a resident of the area. You can write about the job rate, the traffic, and the schools in the area. You will bring a more realistic sense of the area to your reader. Your Motherland is more than Disney and the beach; it is every day jobs and schools.
- Another thing you could consider are the traditions, events, and holidays that your area observes. These could be religious or fun parade-like events. An area will be influenced by the residents, so discussing the traditions and cultures will give you a glimpse into your Motherland.
- You can also look at other things such as famous restaurants, sports teams, and shopping venues. You can glimpse at the crime rate and the political leanings of the region. Don’t be afraid to look at the good and the bad in your Motherland.
- Jobs and the rates of employment make up a big piece of your Motherland. If your area has a large company or a famous business or employs many people, you could discuss this, as well in your composition.
- Lastly, if your Motherland has a strong history, make sure to write about it. If you are British, you would want to talk about the famous kings and queens, and their places such as the Tower of London. Talk about the things that make up the history of your Motherland.